Skip to main content

Break and enter for justice!

We hold a 75% share in a piece of Mohammed Ali sport memorabilia. The other 25% share is owned by Andy’s ex-flatmate Smilesy; who took it with him when moving out of Andy’s place!

Thus in the name of justice we¬†break into Smilesy’s house to reclaim it!

See the adventure unfold as dog poo gets the best of us and a surprise twist leaves us dumbfounded.

So there you have it, we went on the hunt for justice and were met with dog poo and disappointment.

We later found the framed photo back at Andy’s place, where it had been under his bed the whole time.

Sure enough, the Ali memorabilia was hidden under the spare bed back at Andy's place.

11 Nov 13