‘Must Be Nice’ Dad Style Hat
Ever seen someone wearing an impressive hat and thought to yourself ‘hmmm… must be nice’. Well, that person can now be you. Select one of three colours or just buy them all if you can afford it (must be nice). This hat is a ‘dad style’ hat. You don’t have to be a dad to own or wear one. In fact, it seems the youth of today are wearing this style the most and are part of a generation that are having children much later in life. Weird… hey! We really don’t know why they are called ‘Dad Hats’.
Frequently asked questions
If your order contains a pre-order t-shirt or hat, your TOTAL order will be dispatched when the stock arrives in our warehouse from mid-December.
If your order ONLY contains non pre-order items (Power Move Vol 2 book or a Must Be Nice natural cap), your order will be dispatched within 5 business days. You will receive an email with tracking details from Australia Post.
Within Australia and overseas.
General enquiries about your order can be directed to email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email.
Change of mind purchases can be fully refunded, only prior to the item being dispatched. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
- Change of mind for caps:
- There are no change of mind returns for the caps due to health regulations.
- Change of mind for t-shirts and Power Move books:
- You will need to email email@example.com with your order number and change of mind request.
- You will be sent a returns form to fill out to include with your item you are returning. No items will be accepted without a competed returns form.
- The item is to be returned to Lake Press in ‘as good as new’ condition with tags within 30 days of receiving the order with a completed returns form.
- The cost of returning the item is the responsibility of the customer and the amount refunded to you will exclude the original shipping cost.
- The refund will only take place once the item is received, and all the above criteria is met.
- The returns shipping address is:
Hamish and Andy Shop Returns
c/o Lake Press
85 Henderson Rd
Rowville VIC 3178
- Change of size for t-shirts:
- You will need to return the item as per the ‘Change of mind’ steps above
- You will then need to make a new order of the size you require. Not that stock is limited so your desired size might not be available!
- Always remember to refer to the above size specifications prior to ordering.
- Faulty items:
In rare circumstances for any refunds relating to faulty items, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hold the right to be able to cancel and refund your order if stock is unavailable.